Our Nordic aluminum windows are proving highly successful in sales terms in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. This success story is due to a number of intrinsic qualities in this premier product. Our casement window is a proven winner in achieving very good protection against wind and rain – with the frame pushing tight against the jamb. And this method also improves the insulation factor.
Additionally, our casement windows open outwards which means more light streaming into the room, more fresh air, and capturing the side breezes. Our windows are achieving impressive sales figures as a result of these qualities we have outlined here – initially thanks to our high-quality manufacturing process of tripled-layered glue-laminated timber.
Nordic Windows key features
- Made of laminated finger – joint or solid pine or timber of your choice
- Full range of glazing options
- Wide range of lacquer and paint colours
- Customised sizes and designs
- A wide selections of accessories